We are looking for a VOLUNTEER ADVISOR for the Patient & Family Advisory Committee.
The Guelph Family Health Team needs help from people living in the Guelph area to help us improve primary care.
What do we mean by Primary Care?
The care people receive from their family doctors and the other people that work with family doctors.
What is involved in being a Patient & Family Advisor?
This group will meet for 2 hours each month to talk about:
• How can services and care be improved?
• What are some ideas for new services or programs?
• What does it feel like to be a patient supported by the Guelph Family Health Team?
Who can be a Patient Advisor?
• Anyone in the area who is a patient, caregiver, or a family member of a patient with a family doctor in Guelph
• Anyone willing to come to monthly meetings to discuss their thoughts
Would I be good at this?
We are looking for a volunteer advisor who:
• Will take part in group discussion
• Is interested in community work to support good health for all people in Guelph
• Respects and listens to differing opinions and others’ perspectives
• Can share insights and information about their experiences in ways that others can learn from them
• Speak openly and honestly within a group
• Likes to work in partnership with others
If you are interested, fill out the online form below. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 519-837-4444 ext. 260 by April 1, 2020.Fill out ONLINE FORM
Guelph FHT believes in equal opportunity. If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify us as soon as possible.