WEBINAR: Let's Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines
WEBINAR: Let’s Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines
Date: Monday, June 7
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Eastern Time)
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is open to anyone in our community who is interested in learning more about the COVID-19 Vaccines.
This special presentation will feature Guelph Family Health Team Family Physician, Dr. Chan and Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Director of Community Health and Chief Nursing Officer, Rita Isley.
How long is the webinar?
1 session, 1 hour.
What topics will be covered?
1) Community Vaccine Program
Current dose #’s
Address common vaccine questions/myths (2nd dose mixing, AstraZeneca)
2) Vaccine Information and Helpful Resources
Current scientific evidence and medical information
Where to access resources
3) Q & A Session
Do I have to keep my video ON during this webinar?
You may choose whether or not to keep your video ON. In order to fully participate in the session, we do recommend that you keep your video ON. However, we understand if this is not possible.
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar may be recorded for resource purposes.
In partnership with:
- You MUST pre-register for this online workshop in order to receive a link to the virtual webinar.
- Participants have to be 18 years of age or older to attend.
- Registration opens 1 MONTH PRIOR to start date.
- This is a webinar and therefore its purpose is to deliver information in a supportive way – this is not a therapy or support group.
*This is an ONLINE WORKSHOP. You will be sent a link to this virtual webinar in your registration confirmation email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, be sure to check junk/spam folder.
Learn more about ZOOM
No classes scheduled. Please check back again.